Author Topic: Fort Royal Friends Group Meeting  (Read 1577 times)

Cllr Jabba Riaz

• Regular poster
Fort Royal Friends Group Meeting
« on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:46 PM »
Just thought this may be of interest to this group, this is a farily new group in the early foundation stage, so may be good to learn of the group on how to form, run and manage a friends group, plus a free history tour on offer!

Friends of Fort Royal Park
& Commandery Gardens

Monday 24th September 06:30pm to 08:30pm
(6:30pm meet at the Wylds Lane entrance to the park for History Walk till 7:00pm)

Agenda

Matters Arising from Previous Minutes

Fort Royal Park Heritage Lottery Fund Project Update

Events

Reviewing Past Events
Drumhead Celebration
Worcester Sixth Form College Fresher?s Faire
Future Events
Halloween Event

Discussion identifying the Groups Aim and Objectives

Committee Roles 

Budget

City Council Report

Any Other Business

Date of Next Meeting

Claire E

• Regular poster
Re: Fort Royal Friends Group Meeting
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:01:43 PM »
Thanks very much, that's really useful to know. Sounds like it would be well worth some of us going along.

christopher

• Regular poster
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
I would have loved to attend but sadly cannot on this occasion. Would come to your next meeting though if the offer is still good?

Cllr Jabba Riaz

• Regular poster
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 07:43:05 PM »
Any one who has an interest,lives near or visits the park regularly can attend, I will find out the date of the next meeting for you as soon as I know.

christopher

• Regular poster
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 09:08:34 AM »
Cllr. Riaz,

I see from the latest edition of City Life that ?15,000 has been allocated for extra bins and the cost of emptying them. Is there any possibility of a bin for general rubbish on the Diglis Playing Fields please?

Thank you.

Claire E

• Regular poster
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 09:59:20 PM »
I went along to this tonight, it was very interesting (I will report back to the Diglis friends Group separately). Date of next meeting for anyone interested is 22 October at 6.30pm.

christopher

• Regular poster
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 09:44:54 AM »
I believe there is another Fort Royal meeting this Monday at 6.30pm. Where is it held exactly?

jaybee

• Regular poster
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »
It would appear that they meet by the Commandery gates up Wylds Lane,immediately opposite the entrance to Fort Royal Park.The meeting starts at 6.30 on Monday 22nd October as far as I know.I shall be going as I want to know how the Friends of Fort Royal run their group. Friends of Diglis Fields is very new and we all have a lot to learn.If anyone is interested in becoming a Friend of Diglis fields and would like to go to this meeting,then please do.

If you would like to be involved in any way,then all are welcome,either to join the committee or put forward your point of view by posting.Young or old,we all have something to offer :)