Author Topic: Cllr Jabba Riaz  (Read 1748 times)

pete

• Regular poster
Cllr Jabba Riaz
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:33:09 PM »
Many congratulations Cllr Jabba Riaz. You won the Cathedral ward fighting a positive campaign and didn't resort to using negative tactics.

I've worked along side of you on litter picks at Diglis fields and have seen first hand how committed you are to the Diglis area. You deserve to win and I wish you all the best in the future.  :)

KeithM

• Regular poster
Re: Cllr Jabba Riaz
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 08:09:48 PM »
I would just like to say congratulations to all of the publicly elected councillers, lets hope they can all work together to make this wonderful county even better!

hazel

• Regular poster
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 09:04:52 PM »
I would also like to say congratulations to Cllr. Riaz for fighting and wining this election by just being himself and not using dirty tactics like the others have done.

We'll done Cllr. Riaz. ;D

dubriba

• Regular poster
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:54:19 PM »
Same goes for me, Councillor  Riaz  fought the campaign without resorting to dirty play.

Good job done. :) 

Sam

• Regular poster
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 12:00:20 AM »
We'll done to you councillor Riaz. You deserved to win and thank you for all the hard work you have put in to help with the Diglis fields development.

Oh and yes, you did not have to lower yourself to the gutter tactics that your opponents used, so more power to you.

Cllr Jabba Riaz

• Regular poster
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 11:33:39 AM »
First of all thank you for your kind comments and for having faith in me to represent you once again . I hope to continue to do so and hope that we can all work closely together to get the best for the Diglis area which was neglected for too long. We now have the will, the mandate and the funds to make the Park and area a beautiful, safe and vibrant place for locals to enjoy without fear and uncertainty of previous years. I am proud and humbled by the spirit and enthusiasm shown by the friends of Diglis fields and residents  and hope that we can work united for a common purpose.

Once again bless you for your kind words, feel free to contact me or Lynn any time if you need any info or we can help in anyway or for a chat.

yours humbly Jabba