Friends of Diglis Fields > Primary for the Friends of Diglis Fields but also open to other diglis.com members

Bag that poo

(1/4) > >>

Admin:

Eco Warrior:
Sorry admin but I don't understand your point.

I suspect that most readership this site are pretty diligent poo scoopers and don't rely on the poo fairy. In fact considering the amount of dog walking that takes place on Diglis Field the amount of dog poo left unscooped is pretty minimal, in my view.

Admin:
I agree that the majority of dog owners clear up after their dog's twice daily business, however a small minority don't. The football spokesman, Tim Phillips,  brought the subject up before the Friends of Diglis Fields had a meeting. It's a concern to them because they have to clear up the pitches before they can play a game.

The outcome was that the Friends of Diglis Fields would ask those few irresponsible dog owners to clear up after their dogs and they, in turn, would clear up the their rubbish after a match.

Eco Warrior:
Fair do's (or should that be Fair Poos?).
It's obvious that we should be seen to be squeaky clean on this subject. I'm sure you'll agree that there's no point in preaching to the converted so can we get some Poo Fairy posters or similar. If you can I'll put them up!

Admin:

--- Quote from: Eco Warrior on October 21, 2013, 11:09:37 AM ---Fair do's (or should that be Fair Poos?).

...can we get some Poo Fairy posters or similar. If you can I'll put them up!

--- End quote ---

I've just ordered 20 round stickers they can be placed/stuck on bins and the banners that are on the Diglis Fields fences.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version